Monday, January 23, 2012

The great 2012 MAD DASH



AS the counter below indicates i will be joining some other ravelers for the stash down group 2012 mad dash . We have 6 weeks to knit 12000 yards. Woa!. I am not that mad and have elected to participate as a team. I have committed to 4k yardage which is about twice what i would knit in 6 weeks let alone tax season.

SO why am I doing this? I guess for the sheer fun of it. I have looked at my stash and found about 550o yards of feltable wool ; thats about 25% of my stash. SO my plan is to pick some slippers, some feltable bags and some feltable kitty beds and hopefully be able to double strand etc. Along the way I hope to use some odds and ends eyelash , some patterns in my library and laugh alot!.

Come watch our progress or better yet , join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment